Warts are small, usually painless growths on the skin.
Different types of warts include:
● Common warts - often appear on the hands, but can grow anywhere. Flat warts are generally found on the face and forehead. They are common in children. They are less common in teens, and rare in adults.
● Genital Warts (condyloma) - usually found on the genitals, in the pubic area, and in the area between the thighs. They can also appear inside the vagina and anal canal.
● Plantar warts - found on the soles of the feet. They can be very painful. Many of them on the foot may cause problems walking or running.
● Subungual and periungual warts - appear under and around the fingernails or toenails.
They are caused by a virus called human papillomavirus (HPV).
FAQs about Warts
1. Are Warts treatable?
Warts are local growth on the skin by human papilloma virus. Upto 30% of warts disappear by them self within 6 months. Most will disappear without any treatment within 3 years
2. What do you do in Holistic Treatment at Valeda?
Dummy answer Lipoma are slow growing soft tissue tumors and rarely reach a size larger than 2cm with the effective changes by use of holistic wellness..
3. Are you having any solution for instant removal of Warts?
There are a number of different treatment that can improve the chances of getting rid of warts faster, but they do not always work.also new warts may grow again after successful treatment because there might still be viruses in the skin cells . as soon as the body has built up enough of an immune response against the virus , warts disappear
4. Can I treat Warts with only local applications?
A wide range of local treatment is available for treating warts but no one treatment is strikingly effective and little is known about the absolute and relative efficacy of these treatments
5. How long will the treatment last?
Warts don’t normally have to be treated . they generally go away on their own after a week or months . but sometimes it can take years warts Can be bothersome and unattractive ,though ,so a lot of people want to get rid of them as fast as possible
6. Is there any side effects?
For viral warts there is no single method of treatment that is universally effective .conventional therapies involve the physical destruction of warts .these painful procedure result in cosmetic disfiguration ,and residual indolent lesion usually led to incomplete treatment ,subsequent recurrence .
7. Where can I get more information and tips about my problems?
You can follow us on our blog, facebook page @valedaclinic and youtube channel @valeda doctor.
8. How much will the treatment cost?
Exact treatment will be decided after consultation by doctor. Some of the treatments mentioned are:
Why Valeda? How are treatments at Valeda different from any conventional mode?
Basis of treatment at Valeda
The basis of treatment at Valeda is treating the problem through Holistic Modes.
The problem is not just external, there are many other causative factors in some other internal areas which are thoroughly analyzed during your consultation before starting the treatment.
The causative factors may not be necessarily based into the affected region and may be associated with disorders of internal organs.
It is, ‘the nature of the problem’ that calls in for the strategy of the treatment which may include internal remedies supported by external modalities like:- localized immune-enhancer activities to affected region i.e. acupuncture, applications of products with certified organic herbs, modernized cosmetology and procedures based on ancient principles as mentioned in classical text including Constitutional diet & Yoga. On examination by the concerned Doctor and on case taking these details are given to you as a routine procedure.
Copyright © Valeda Herbal Private Limited | All Rights Reserved