Blemishes & Pigmentation
The skin responds to injuries in different way like:-
● Healing with little or no scarring.
● Healing with residual hyper-pigmentation- darkening of skin.
● Healing with hypo-pigmentation- lightening of skin.
● Excessive scarring or keloid formation or hyper-trophic scars.
Blemishes are the result of healing with residual hyper-pigmentation as darkening of the skin. These are a typical flat or brown spots with no fibrous texture or pitted quality. Most likely they represent the post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation rather than true scars.
FAQs about Blemishes & Pigmentation
1. Can Blemishes be treated 100%?Blemishes are skin imperfection .Facial blemishes is common and can be caused by acne,oil clogged pores, medicines drug ,sun damage, aging,stress, an injury or an illness. Unfortunately, facial blemishes are much harder to hide than other body parts which can cause embarrassment and self consciousness .you must continue treatment regimen for a minimum of eight to twelve weeks before you notice results. There is no quick cure for blemishes.
Common causes are arthritis or poorly fitting shoes.
Corn can be successfully treated in a holistic way, starting with measures such as wearing shoes that properly fit you and keep your toenails trimmed.
2. Can only creams and external application cure Blemishes?the skin can be dull and lose its glow and becomes discoloured causing low confidence . haphazard use of cosmetics and medicated creams in maximum cases. Give temporary results
No, Blemishes require complete correction internally also. Holistic modes where external, internal and Diet are employed to correct are required.
3. Can cosmetics increase my Blemishes?Yes, excessive use of greasy cosmetics, pomades and detergent increases the Pigmentation..
4. How important are external procedures like LASER important in treatment?Blemishes causes significant social and emotional stress . although many treatment modalities have been developed, but its management still remain a challenge due to recurrent and refractory nature with the advent of laser technology ,the treatment option have increased especially for dermal or mixed blemishes
5. What kind of food should I avoid?Fats and carbohydrates have to be reduced in favour of vegetables and protein. Sweets of all kinds of chocolates and nuts to be avoided. Food containing Iodides & Bromides should be strictly forbidden.
6. How much will the treatment cost?Exact treatment will be decided after consultation by doctor. Some of the treatments mentioned are:
There are various causes for these pigmentation, they are:● Drug induced by drugs like Barbiturates, Sulfonamides, penicillin, and oral contraceptive pills, etc.
● Hormonal imbalance.
● Exposure to sun.
● Congenital hyper-pigmentation.
Varied skin pigmentation alters individual looks and makes a person conscious or insecure and scared of being socially rejected. Self-confidence comes from self-acceptance. Correction of such pigmentation disorder gives necessary morale boosting. And this is provided to you at Valeda Wellness Centers.
Why Valeda? How are treatments at Valeda different from any conventional mode?
Basis of treatment at Valeda
The basis of treatment at Valeda is treating the problem through Holistic Modes.
The problem is not just external, there are many other causative factors in some other internal areas which are thoroughly analyzed during your consultation before starting the treatment.
The causative factors may not be necessarily based into the affected region and may be associated with disorders of internal organs.
It is, 'the nature of the problem' that calls in for the strategy of the treatment which may include internal remedies supported by external modalities like:- localized immune-enhancer activities to affected region i.e. acupuncture, applications of products with certified organic herbs, modernized cosmetology and procedures based on ancient principles as mentioned in classical text including Constitutional diet & Yoga. On examination by the concerned Doctor and on case taking these details are given to you as a routine procedure.