Permanent Hair Removal
Holistic Way of Permanent Hair Removal
In holistic way of permanent hair removal we combine the modes to give you permanent hair removal in shortest time.The modes are:
- Electrolysis Hair Removal through Blend
- Electrolysis Hair Removal through Blend
- Internal Constitutional Remedy - These remedies are given by Dr Seema Bali after complete case taking. It will not be same for any two individuals as every individual is different and needs different treatment. This remedy will give treat the internal causes responsible for excessive growth and give you result in fastest possible time. Also it will check the hormonal imbalance responsible for the fluctuation of your weight.
- External Local Applications - These applications will control the external stimulations responsible for excessive hair growth. It will also give protection from external environment.
- Constitutional Diet Plan - A Diet Plan to control your weight and metabolism variation which is a very major reason to increase unwanted hair. This is given to you according to your constitution after case taking.
- 36 Years of experience.
- 1st Doctors setup to start permanent hair removal in 1985.
- Most advanced equipments to do permanent hair removal.
- Available Valeda Combination Holistic Modes (Uniques modes invented by Dr Seema Bali and Rajesh Bali to give 5 times faster result as compared to conventional permanent hair removal techniques available in USA)
FAQs about Laser Permanent Hair Reduction
1. What is Laser Hair Reduction?
Laser hair removal utilizes beams of highly concentrated light designed to selectively penetrate into the hair follicles, to be absorbed by the pigment in the hair root and to separate the hair root from the hair follicle. The energy generated is capable of only opening the lock between the scales of hair root and those of hair follicle but the follicles still remain alive and is very well capable of creating a new hair. So the hair being removed from the base takes comparatively longer time to re-grow as compared to the time taken in conventional pulling like threading or waxing. In the year 1995 when US FDA gave approval to LASER as a gadget to effect hair removal, it denied the approval that LASER equipment could affect permanence. Having denied the permission to use claim 'Permanent Hair Removal' the equipment manufacture found it difficult to market their equipment. As they had to market the equipments in the target segment of suffere hoping for permanence therefore a misleading term 'Permanent Hair Reduction' was introduced. A variety of lase and light sources have been developed that may be employed in laser hair reduction. Various types of lase are utilized with laser hair removal – the most common of which are Alexandrite, Diode, Neodymium Yag and Intense Pulsed Light sources.
2. Is Laser Hair Reduction Safe?
Laser Hair Reduction is safe for very fair skin with very dark hair. Remember that LASER ray cannot distinguish between the melanin pigment of skin or that of hair. Wrongly selected skin and hair type might cause serious side effects.
3. Is Laser Hair Reduction Permanent?
LASER is a substitute of pulling methods like waxing and threading. Advantage is that while in pulling the hair reappear in 15days, the LASER may cause hair to reappear in 45days. No, the Laser Hair Reduction is not recognized as a permanent hair removal method by the US FDA.
4. What is the duration of treatment?
6-12 monthly sessions followed by lifelong maintenance.
5. Are you having any treatment which can give permanent results?
Yes of course, the Permanent Hair Removal has been practiced at Valeda since over 35 yrs. The Valeda Holistic Mode of hair removal treatment also corrects internal stimulating factors in our body.
6. Are you having any mode to give faster results than conventional Electrolysis Hair Removal?
Valeda Holistic Mode of hair removal treatment is capable of giving 5 times faster results than conventional Electrolysis Hair Removal as it also corrects internal stimulating factors in our body.
7. Can you tell me some home tips to control my unwanted hair?
Hair do not spring out of the soil as weeds do, they need to be encouraged, this encouragement may be a topical irritant resulting in increased microcirculation.
In the home care the best one must do is to avoid the stimulating factor like waxing, threading, tweezing, exposure to sun/ UV rays/ bleaching creams.
8. Where can I find more information about this?
You can follow us on our Valeda blog, facebook page @valedaclinic and YouTube channel @valeda doctor. Ever since the year 1990 our Dr Seema Bali is often invited to express her views on this topic on various TV channels. More than hundred of TV recordings of her programs are available on YouTube channel; please visit.
http://www.valedadoctor.com/hphr.html https://youtu.be/9IintyduREg https://youtu.be/np5qFp_mv2Y