A lipoma is a growth of fat cells in a thin, fibrous capsule usually found just below the skin. Lipomas are found most often on the torso, neck, upper thighs, upper arms, and armpits, but they can occur almost anywhere in the body. One or more lipomas may be present at the same time. Lipomas are the most common noncancerous soft tissue growth
FAQs about Lipoma
1. What is Lipoma?Lipomas are soft, doughy to touch, fatty lumps that grow under the skin range from the size of pea to a few centimeters. They grow very slowly and don't usually cause any other problems; they're harmless and can usually be left alone if they're small and painless. They are non-cancerous and are caused by an overgrowth of fat cells. They can grow anywhere in the body where there are fat cells but are usually seen on the arms, back, thigh, buttocks, neck, chest.
2. Are Lipoma treatable?Lipomas are slow growing soft tissue lump and rarely reach a size larger than 2cm can be treated effectively with the use of holistic wellness. Lipoma measuring larger than 5cm in a single dimension can be surgically removed if having a history of malignancy in the family.
3. What do you do in Holistic Treatment at Valeda?Holistic care means the care for the whole person that is his mind, body and spirit and not the disease/ problem/ symptoms alone. Holistic system believes that the whole person is made up of independent parts and if one part is not working properly, all the other parts will be affected. In this way, if people have imbalances physical, mental, emotional or spiritual in their lives it can negatively affect their overall skin and hair. Holistic treatment would thus not only remove the symptoms along with the underlying cause of your problem / disease but would then also maintain your overall well being. To attain the Holistic Wellness the doctors at Valeda have envisaged the easy path that constitutes a Procedure Plan and a Product Plan. The Procedure Plan shall include the Constitutional Diet and Constitutional Homoeopathic Medicines along with Divine Detoxification and Relaxation. The Product Plan includes selected external applications for management of problem symptoms. Holistic treatment at Valeda is practiced in partnership with doctors and their patients. We shall holistically diagnose the root causative factors of your problem and if need be then also by latest scientific modalities. The cause may not necessarily be into the problem area. It can be some other functional organ of the body. The cause may or may not be medically significant. The causative factors will decide the treatment strategy.
4. Are you having any solution for instant removal of Lipoma?You don't have to have lipomas removed; they are not cancerous or dangerous. If the lipoma bothers you start Valeda Holistic treatment which will diminish body tendency for the same as the problem is not just external, there are many other causative factors in some other internal areas which are thoroughly analyzed during your consultation before starting the treatment.
5. How long will the treatment last?The causative factors may not be necessarily based into the affected region and may be associated with disorders of internal organs. It is, 'the nature of the problem' that calls in for the strategy of the treatment. On examination by the concerned Doctor and in case taking these details are given to you as a routine procedure, duration of treatment varies from 1 person to another; it may take 3-6 months to notice improvements. General health should be studied and should be regulated so that no undue stress affects either body or mind.
6. Are there any side effects?Treatments are safe and have been practiced since 36 years in Valeda. There are no side effects.
7. Where can I get more information and tips about my problems?You can follow us on our Valeda blog, facebook page @valedaclinic and YouTube channel @valeda doctor. Ever since the year 1990 our Dr Seema Bali is often invited to express her views on this topic on various TV channels. More than hundred of TV recordings of her programs are available on YouTube channel; please visit http://www.valedadoctor.com/hphr.html https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL483ET8gXmeW_Q33_geVNg4oZkMPx2vWl
8. How much will the treatment cost?Treatment cost will depend on the procedures recommended by the doctor taking the consultation. Recommended procedures depend on the nature of the problem and certain individual factors. Cost of some of the treatments & procedures for reference is mentioned in the following table:
Why Valeda? How are treatments at Valeda different from any conventional mode?Basis of treatment at Valeda
The basis of treatment at Valeda is treating the problem through Holistic Modes. A complete judicious program is required for the same.
The problem is not just external, there are many other causative factors in some other internal areas which are thoroughly analyzed during your consultation before starting the treatment.
The causative factors may not be necessarily based into the affected region and may be associated with disorders of internal organs.
It is, 'the nature of the problem' that calls in for the strategy of the treatment which may include internal remedies supported by external modalities like:- localized immune-enhancer activities to affected region i.e. acupuncture, applications of products with certified organic herbs, modernized cosmetology and procedures based on ancient principles as mentioned in classical text including Constitutional diet & Yoga. On examination by the concerned Doctor and on case taking these details are given to you as a routine procedure.