Moles are growths on the skin that are usually brown or black. Moles can appear anywhere on the skin, alone or in groups.
Most moles appear in early childhood and during the first 30 years of a person's life.
There are various causes for moles are:
Moles occur when cells in the skin grow in a cluster instead of being spread throughout the skin. These cells are called melanocytes, and they make the pigment that gives skin its natural color. Moles may darken after exposure to the sun, during the teen years, and during pregnancy
FAQs about Moles
1. What are moles?Moles are common small flesh-colored, tan, brown, or black spots on the skin. Moles may be mistaken for freckles and other skin growths. Irregular enlarging moles may either be skin cancer or develop into a skin cancer called melanoma.
Moles can appear anywhere on the skin, alone or in groups. Most moles appear in early childhood and during the first 25 years of a person's life. It is normal to have between 10-40 moles by adulthood.
2. Are moles treatable?Holistic approaches have shown very encouraging results in most cases of Moles.
3. What is the difference between Mole, Naevus and Molluscum contagiosum?Mollusca begin as small raised dots and gradually spread to surrounding skin. If left untreated they may grow in size and spread to other areas of the body. Other people living together may also get infected.
Moles are genetically predetermined. They may be flat or raised and vary in color from light brown to black. In Indian skin, moles rarely pose the threat of cancerous change.
4. What do you do in Holistic Treatment at Valeda?Holistic care means the care for the whole person that is his mind, body and spirit and not the disease/ problem/ symptoms alone. Holistic system believes that the whole person is made up of independent parts and if one part is not working properly, all the other parts will be affected. In this way, if people have imbalances physical, mental, emotional or spiritual in their lives it can negatively affect their overall skin and hair. Holistic treatment would thus not only remove the symptoms along with the underlying cause of your problem / disease but would then also maintain your overall well being. To attain the Holistic Wellness the doctors at Valeda have envisaged the easy path that constitutes a Procedure Plan and a Product Plan. The Procedure Plan shall include the Constitutional Diet and Constitutional Homoeopathic Medicines along with Divine Detoxification and Relaxation. The Product Plan includes selected external applications for management of problem symptoms.
Holistic treatment at Valeda is practiced in partnership with doctors and their patients. We shall holistically diagnose the root causative factors of your problem and if need be then also by latest scientific modalities. The cause may not necessarily be into the problem area. It can be some other functional organ of the body. The cause may or may not be medically significant. The causative factors will decide the treatment strategy.
5. Are you having any solution for instant solution for getting rid of moles?Yes, we can remove the moles by external procedures. They being self-inoculating may grow again. Therefore, Valeda Holistic Wellness treatment is best suited as it builds up enough of an immune response against the virus, so moles may not reappear.
6. How long will the treatment last?The causative factors may not be necessarily based into the affected region and may be associated with disorders of internal organs. It is, 'the nature of the problem' that calls in for the strategy of the treatment. On examination by the concerned Doctor and in case taking these details are given to you as a routine procedure, duration of treatment varies from person to person; it may take 3-6 months to notice improvements. General health should be studied and should be regulated so that no undue stress affects either body or mind.
7. Is there any side effects?Treatments are safe and have been practiced since 36 years in Valeda. There are no side effects.
8. Where can I get more information and tips about my problems?You can follow us on our Valeda blog, facebook page @valedaclinic and YouTube channel @valeda doctor. Ever since the year 1990 our Dr Seema Bali is often invited to express her views on this topic on various TV channels. More than hundred of TV recordings of her programs are available on YouTube channel; please visit
9. How much will the treatment cost?Treatment cost will depend on the procedures recommended by the doctor taking the consultation. Recommended procedures depend on the nature of the problem and certain individual factors. Cost of some of the treatments & procedures for reference is mentioned in the following table:
Why Valeda? How are treatments at Valeda different from any conventional mode?
Basis of treatment at Valeda
The basis of treatment at Valeda is treating the problem through Holistic Modes.
The problem is not just external, there are many other causative factors in some other internal areas which are thoroughly analyzed during your consultation before starting the treatment.
The causative factors may not be necessarily based into the affected region and may be associated with disorders of internal organs.
It is, 'the nature of the problem' that calls in for the strategy of the treatment which may include internal remedies supported by external modalities like:- localized immune-enhancer activities to affected region i.e. acupuncture, applications of products with certified organic herbs, modernized cosmetology and procedures based on ancient principles as mentioned in classical text including Constitutional diet & Yoga. On examination by the concerned Doctor and on case taking these details are given to you as a routine procedure.
A comprehensive judicious program is required to get rid of Moles.