Warts are small, usually painless growths on the skin.
Different types of warts include:
● Common warts - often appear on the hands, but can grow anywhere. Flat warts are generally found on the face and forehead. They are common in children. They are less common in teens, and rare in adults.
● Genital Warts (condyloma) - usually found on the genitals, in the pubic area, and in the area between the thighs. They can also appear inside the vagina and anal canal.
● Plantar warts - found on the soles of the feet. They can be very painful. Many of them on the foot may cause problems walking or running.
● Subungual and periungual warts - appear under and around the fingernails or toenails.
They are caused by a virus called human papillomavirus (HPV).
FAQs about Warts
1. Are Warts treatable?Warts are local growth on the skin caused generally by Human papilloma virus. It has been noticed that up to 30% of warts disappear by themselves within 6 months. Yes they are treatable.
2. What do you do in Holistic Treatment at Valeda?Holistic care means the care for the whole person that is his mind, body and spirit and not the disease/ problem/ symptoms alone. Holistic system believes that the whole person is made up of independent parts and if one part is not working properly, all the other parts will be affected. In this way, if people have imbalances physical, mental, emotional or spiritual in their lives it can negatively affect their overall skin and hair. Holistic treatment would thus not only remove the symptoms along with the underlying cause of your problem / disease but would then also maintain your overall well being. To attain the Holistic Wellness the doctors at Valeda have envisaged the easy path that constitutes a Procedure Plan and a Product Plan. The Procedure Plan shall include the Constitutional Diet and Constitutional Homoeopathic Medicines along with Divine Detoxification and Relaxation. The Product Plan includes selected external applications for management of problem symptoms.
Holistic treatment at Valeda is practiced in partnership with doctors and their patients. We shall holistically diagnose the root causative factors of your problem and if need be then also by latest scientific modalities. The cause may not necessarily be into the problem area. It can be some other functional organ of the body. The cause may or may not be medically significant. The causative factors will decide the treatment strategy.
3. Are you having any solution for instant removal of Warts?Yes, we can remove the warts by external procedures. They being self-inoculating may grow again. Therefore, Valeda Holistic Wellness treatment is best suited as it builds up enough of an immune response against the virus, so warts may not reappear.
4. Can I treat Warts with only local applications?The local applications are usually keratolytic substances with limited success.
5. How long will the treatment last?The causative factors may not be necessarily based into the skin area and may be associated with disorders of internal organs. It is, 'the nature of the problem' that calls in for the strategy of the treatment. On examination by the concerned Doctor and on case taking these details are given to you as a routine procedure. Duration of treatment varies from person to person; it may take 3-6 months to notice improvements. General health should be studied and should be regulated so that no undue stress affects either body or mind.
6. Are there any side effects?For viral warts there is no single method of treatment that is very effective. Conventional therapies involve the physical destruction of warts. These painful procedures may result in cosmetic disfigurement and residual indolent lesion usually leads to incomplete treatment and subsequent recurrence. Holistic treatments at Valeda are safe with comparatively longer relief.
7. Where can I get more information and tips about my problems?You can follow us on our Valeda blog, facebook page @valedaclinic and YouTube channel @valeda doctor. Ever since the year 1990 our Dr Seema Bali is often invited to express her views on this topic on various TV channels. More than hundred of TV recordings of her programs are available on YouTube channel, please visit
8. How much will the treatment cost?
Treatment cost will depend on the procedures recommended by the doctor taking the consultation. Recommended procedures depend on the nature of the problem and certain individual factors. Cost of some of the treatments & procedures for reference is mentioned in the following table:
Why Valeda? How are treatments at Valeda different from any conventional mode?
Basis of treatment at ValedaThe basis of treatment at Valeda is treating the problem through Holistic Modes. A complete judicious program is required for the same.
The problem is not just external, there are many other causative factors in some other internal areas which are thoroughly analyzed during your consultation before starting the treatment.
The causative factors may not be necessarily based into the affected region and may be associated with disorders of internal organs.
It is, 'the nature of the problem' that calls in for the strategy of the treatment which may include internal remedies supported by external modalities like:- localized immune-enhancer activities to affected region i.e. acupuncture, applications of products with certified organic herbs, modernized cosmetology and procedures based on ancient principles as mentioned in classical text including Constitutional diet & Yoga. On examination by the concerned Doctor and on case taking these details are given to you as a routine procedure.