Acupuncture is one of the oldest, most commonly used medical procedures in the world. The term Acupuncture describes a family of procedures involving stimulation of anatomical points on the body by a variety of techniques. The technique is used to unblock and redirect energy flow through the insertion of needles at key points on the body to balance the energies; many of the places the needles are inserted have no nerve endings.
It is believed that disease results when the body’s energy flow becomes unbalanced .Long, very fine needles are inserted into specific spots on the body or use fingertip stimulation to bring the energy flow into balance or release blockages.
The acupuncture technique that has been most studied scientifically involves penetrating the skin with thin, solid, metallic needles that are manipulated by the hands or by electrical stimulation. People experience acupuncture differently, but most feel no or minimal pain as the needles is inserted. Some people are energized by treatment, while others feel relaxed.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved acupuncture needles for use by licensed practitioners in 1996. The FDA requires that sterile, nontoxic needles be used and that they be labeled for single use by qualified practitioners only.
A word on Dr.Seema Bali our Medical Director, She has fellowships with American Associations and International Guild and has touched zenith in holistic sciences.
Awards & Recognition
Dr.Seema Bali was conferred with:
● “PRIDE OF COUNTRY AWARD” by hon’ble Speaker of Legislative Assembly of Delhi, Choudhry Prem Singh on 11 September 1999 . For Valuable Contribution in the field of Medicine.
● “GLOBAL FASHION MILLENNIUM AWARD” 16 Dec 1999 . By hon’ble Minister of State for Finance, Government of India Sh. Bala Saheb V.K. Patel for her Extraordinary Service to the Nation.
● “PRIDE OF THE COUNTRY AWARD” by Shri M.S. Saathi. Hon’ble Finance Minister, Delhi on 15th Nov. 2000 for her Valuable Contribution in the field of Medicine.
● “GOLD MEDAL” by Shri. Prem Singh hon’ble speaker of legislative Assembly of Delhi on 27 January 2001 for her Achievements in field of Medicine and for her Contribution to The Progress and Development of the Nation.
● “BHARTIYA RATAN AWARD” by Shri I.D. Swami , Hon’ble Minister of State for Home Affairs, Government of India on 27th May 2001, for her Outstanding Individual Achievements and for her Distinguished Services to the Nation.
Copyright © Valeda Herbal Private Limited | All Rights Reserved